Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mute Math - self-titled

Mute Math - self-titled (2006)

This album is for people who say:

"I love rock, but more like Coldplay rock!" (ie you don't like rock, but that's okay, sweetie, we all love Coldplay in our heart of hearts.)

"I wish Radiohead would go back to making songs instead of noise experiments..." (hey, don't yell at me, I'm just the messenger)

"You know that last song on Jamie Cullum's new album, 'Music is Through'? I want a whole album like that!" (wish granted.)

"Imogen Heap is great, but I wish she was a little more aggressive, like Florence + the Machine but not exactly the same. I love her electronics though, I want more of that!" (throw rock and Imogen Heap into a blender, you get this.)

"Nothing gets me as good as a bitchin' vocalist." (Paul Heany may be the original bitchin' vocalist, I don't care what y'all say)

"I love good live performances!" (OH MY GOD, stage diving off of bass drums, getting dropped by the [terrible, unworthy] crowd and still rocking out three seconds later.)


Download this album
pw: crossgenre

No comments:

Post a Comment